Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Eric teaching Institute



Friday night -- April 13th, we had a big dance party. Normally Friday the 13th is a good day for me but this particular day we had quite a few things go wrong. First we ran into terrible traffic so we were an hour late getting to the Stake Center. Then I found out about a 15 minutes before Institute was supposed to start that the teacher was stuck on his train. A tree had fallen on the tracks and his train was stopped. So I asked Eric if he would teach the class for me. He was super nice about it. He had 5 minutes to prepare. The lesson was on Agency. Livi translated for him. According to all in attendance the class went well -- so that's always good to hear. I really appreciated his help because I was busy trying to get everything else organized for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment