Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hungarian Smores







Last night was so much fun at FHE. We served Hungarian Smores for dessert. My good friend Laura Wood-Thomas sent a huge box of goodies to me. It was soooo generous of her. Anyway in that box were marshmellows. So yesterday I made chocolate chip cookies ( we can't get graham crackers here) Then we just put the marshmellows on top and put them in the oven for a few minutes. They got golden brown and then we served them hot from the oven. I hope you can see them. One of the girls made a sign ( which she is holding) It says kozonom szepen- thank you very much Laura and Melinda. Melinda is Laura's daughter. Melinda was in my seminary class a few years ago. Both have been very nice to write me while I've been here. Laura wanted to do something nice for the kids here. They loved it. It was a very fun evening. As you can see about 6 missionaries also benefitted from her generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment