Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cake Contest




Here's a picture of our 2nd Place cake. Also Karolina's cake won 2nd Prize with us. I think she got robbed because her's was much nicer than ours. The cake in the middle of the table with all the fruit perfectly lined up won 1st Place. It was a fun day but I think the judging was a little off.
The cool thing was how happy the members were that we entered the contest. Rachelle told me to get involved with the members, make comments in class, go to their activities etc. She was right. They loved that we participated. The next day at church many people said Hi to me. One man who knows I speak German even said "Guten Morgan" as I walked in. Such a nice man - So it's fun that I'm starting to feel like I'm part of the ward. Really nice people here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a cake contest. Please please check it out here to win $50

    Thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete