Sunday, April 24, 2011

General Authorities



The top picture is Elder and Sister Fingerle. They are from Germany. He is in charge of CES for most of Europe. Such nice people - when I asked them if I could take their picture I asked him "Sagt man - Bild nehmen? He said no it's Bild machen." (take picture) So later some missionaries asked me to take a picture with them. I said " Wir werden ein Bild machen" He said to me " Wow you learn so quickly" It was pretty fun.

The next picture is Pres Texiera and his wife. They speak 4-5 languages. Their son also speaks several languages. When he put in his mission papers they teased him about going to Japan because that was one of the few languages he didn't speak. He got his call to Japan. They gave some great advice to us. Very bold, very to the point - I loved it. It was so great to be here and to have the opportunity to meet them.


No comments:

Post a Comment