Friday, March 4, 2011

Elder Nielsen




Elder Nielsen arrived here on Wednesday. I looked for him all day but never saw him. Yesterday morning I was eating breakfast and I heard "Sister Smith" -- actually it was even a little bit loud. There he was smiling from ear to ear. It was so great to see him. He's very excited to be here. We tried to get picture of him with Mathews Elder, but we never saw him.


It's very busy here so it's not always easy to find people you want to see. But so great to have both of them here. Who knew that a few years ago when I had these young men in my seminary class that someday I would be serving a mission with them. I always talked to them about serving a mission, but didn't realize at the time, I was speaking to me as well. Such a great opportunity for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment