Sunday, February 20, 2011

Aunt Deen's Farewell



Aunt Deen's farewell was today. She did a great job. Her Bishop and Stake Pres also talked a little and said some very nice things about her. She had really been stressing about talking. I told her I no longer felt sorry for her about talking because she did so well.
Afterward we went to Diane's for lunch. Lots of Deen's family came. It was fun to see everyone. Tonight Deen was set apart. Megan and I went back for that as well. The Stake Pres asked me and Deen's son Henry to bear our testimonies. Megan told me I should be prepared to bear my testimony without notice because it will probably happen often on my mission. She's probably right. After that her Stake Pres gave her a really nice blessing. She and I are both so excited. We are meeting at the MTC tomorrow morning at 10:30 am. I doubt I will get much sleep tonight because I'm so anxious to get started on my mission. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment