Friday, February 25, 2011

Me and Mathews Elder


As many of you know a former seminary student of mine, Jake Mathews, is going to the same mission. He has been in the MTC for almost two months but he doesn't leave for Hungary until March 14th. Deen and I are leaving on March 4th. I hardly ever see him. So one night I saw him as he was coming in for dinner and I was leaving for a language class. I wanted to get a picture of him so I hurried and took one. I was late to class, but I really wanted to have this picture. It's going to be fun serving in the same mission as him. He's a very nice young man.

2 comments:

  1. This is so great mom! I hope you are able to keep up your "blogging" while you're in Hungary. I love being able to all you are getting to do. You weren't kidding, they really are keeping you busy! Keep up the good work! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cool to be able to see pictures of you and know who you are serving with. I can't believe that you have so little language training but will be asked to bear your testimony. You can do it. If anyone can you can.

    ReplyDelete